Turner Broadcasting Product Manager - NBA Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Product Manager - NBA Digital
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Product Management
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This Is Why We Play! NBA Digital is where sports and technology fuse to deliver the best game experience anywhere, anytime. From the casual fan to the die-hards, there's nothing between you and the game. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products.
What part will you play?
The Product Manager will drive ideation, definition and launch of the NBA Digital live video product suite, including NBA League Pass, NBA TV and TNT Overtime across 22 platforms. Be part of a team whose passion and commitment for sports is reflected in our products.
What will you be doing?
- Manage the product lifecycle for NBA digital products, with a focus on live video.
- Oversee product planning and execution through all stages of product development, including strategy, concept, definition, development, release and post-release activities
- Define and analyze key success metrics for live video products, and communicate to stakeholders.
- Understand fan expectations and create solutions to increase sales and engagement
- Communicate consistently and clearly with internal stakeholders and executives.
- Collaborate with internal matrixed departments, including but not limited to operations, technology, PMO, sponsorships, core video technology, sports data, quality assurance and marketing to determine product requirements and operational product plans, including feature upgrade plans, product sun-setting, sponsor integration, promotion programs, and development prioritization.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum 3-5 years experience managing digital products
- Experience in video streaming products and technology
- Experience with e-commerce and consumer storefronts
- Web and app savvy with technical aptitude
- Experience and track record of success working on large, multi-platform products and projects - Track record of successfully coordinating cross-functional and multi-team efforts, both internally and externally
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Self-starter willing and able to wear many hats; problem solver, detail oriented person who gets things done
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for sports, mobile and digital media
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.