Turner Broadcasting Product Manager - Cartoon Network Games in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Product Manager - Cartoon Network Games
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Product Management
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
The Product Manager is responsible for managing the lifecycle of the Cartoon Network Games and Digital Products interactive product portfolio. They will gather and prioritize product and user requirements to define both new interactive products and games along with changes to existing products. Working closely with our production, creative, development, programming, and marketing teams, they will manage the creation of products to ensure audience growth and user satisfaction.
- 7-9 years experience as a Product Manager Demonstrated success defining and launching successful products
- Product experience in a media or entertainment-related field (preferable: video, gaming, or kids-related product experience)
- Mobile product experience Technical, UX, or Business background for any positions prior to Product Management
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- Access to wellbeing tools, resources, and freebies
2017 Best Company for Working Mothers
Anin-house learning and development teamto help shape and grow yourcareer
- Part of theWarnerMediafamily of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.