Turner Broadcasting Mobile Games Producer - Adult Swim Games in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Mobile Games Producer - Adult Swim Games
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Game Design Game Development/Publishing
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
This role is responsible for managing multiple large-scale game products across various platforms from initiation to completion for our direct-to-consumer, licensed and ad-supported games.
This person is responsible for working with and directing the efforts of the creative director, lead game designer, art director, copy writer and third party vendors through all phases of development including pre-production, production (alpha, beta) and submission.
What will you be doing?
- Assist in establishing milestones and game requirements
- Work with key stakeholders to tightly define project requirements for all phases of the project
- Work with the creative team to establish clear vision for the game
- Serve as a driving force for production, facilitating communication, organization, and accountability across each department
- Identify and track at-risk aspects of development, guiding them to successful completion and deployment
- Own and create both the daily and long-term schedules and updates for the team, ensuring that goals and deadlines are clearly communicated outward
- Attend and take notes in any team meetings, and report updates to the leadership team
- Create, track and manage all tasks and ensure that schedules are maintained and adjusted accordingly for all up-coming releases and deadlines
- Work with developers to ensure that their tasks are broken down and time estimates are routinely provided
- Identify and communicate all issues that may prevent the team from completing established goals and deadlines
- Schedule and attend meetings as required; take clear and concise notes and distribute them to the appropriate parties
- Manage the entire game development cycle, from creative concepts to development to release
- Review and test builds as they become available to make sure the game is on track and meeting expectations
- Note bugs as well as refinement/updates which might be needed
- Manage intern(s) and provide clear tasks/training to allow for assistance on large game projects
- Work closely with QA and developers to schedule and test the various builds in preparation for launch, as well as manage bug database
- Assist with localization efforts for direct-to-consumer products
- Be able to effectively demo the game internally and externally to communicate status with intended audiences and assist marketing with positioning for promo materials
- Ensure that the right version of the game and all necessary support materials are submitted in a timely basis for launch to the appropriate store fronts
- Closely monitor user feedback to determine what hotfixes are needed if necessary
- Work with the game developer to get hot fixes in place, tested and submitted
Use feedback to help determine future update requirements But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.