Turner Broadcasting Media Planner in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Media Planner
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What will you be doing?
- Develop, recommend, implement and steward media plans and buys which strategically meet the marketing objectives for TNT and tbs.
- Serve as an "agent" between marketing, the buying agency, internal/external media providers, and requires broad knowledge of media, audience research and client service skills.
What do we require from you?
- 2-4 years in agency or in-house media planning and/or buying agency
- Proficient in Microsoft Office especially Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written communication skills and has the ability to multitask across numerous projects
- Good accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills and understanding of the strengths of various mediums including but not limited to National/Local Broadcast, Print, Out-of-Home, Digital and Non-traditional media
- Proficient knowledge of syndicated research tools (Nielsen/MRI/Simmons) Interest/experience in Television/Entertainment advertising
- Team oriented with the ability to work independently
- 4 year college degree preferably in Advertising, Marketing or a related field.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.