Turner Broadcasting Marketing Coordinator, tbs in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Marketing Coordinator, tbs
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
The Marketing Coordinator will support and contribute to all initiatives and overall goals of the TBS Marketing Department within Turner Entertainment Group. Provides assistance to TBS marketing staff in the implementation of segments of major marketing campaigns (i.e. print, outdoor, social and digital).
What will you be doing?
- Includes coordination of digital banners including creative development, working with Turner Media Group on specifications and delivery and approvals.
- Responsible for trafficking materials and fulfilling internal/external requests for creative assets, copy/show descriptions, premiums, status reports, etc.
- Responsible for assisting Senior Director and marketing team with materials needed for presentations including developing powerpoint presentations and preparing documents for meetings.
- Responsible for coordination of materials for marketing collateral including working with management to select campaign creative, working with outside vendors when appropriate to create new materials, proofing materials and distributing to key stake holders on a timely basis.
- Assists in event planning for shows, premieres, special events, etc., including budget management for creation and production of materials.
- Prepares and coordinates timelines for team, materials for creative review and meetings with senior staff.
- Assists with the selection and purchase of premiums for shows, premieres, special events, etc.
- Liaison for vendor on quality and delivery. Gathers and compiles competitive intelligence for analysis by senior level marketing staff.
- Handles setting up agency capabilities presentations as needed
What do we require from you?
- 1-2 years experience in media or entertainment marketing.
- Experience in television marketing a plus. - Bachelor's degree.
- Candidate must be flexible, have strong communication skills, highly organized and capable of handling multiple projects at once.
- Powerpoint and Excel experience required, Photoshop experience a plus.
- Occasional travel, weekend and evening work required.
Strong verbal and written communication But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.