Turner Broadcasting Manager Information Security Incident Response & Security Operations in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Manager Information Security Incident Response & Security Operations
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media Technology/Information Technology
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it's like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,Twitter, andFacebook.
What part will you play?
You will lead the Security Incident Response Team (SIRT) and Security Operations Center (SOC) as part of the organization's Counter Threat Unit (CTU). The CTU's primary purpose is to serve as the company's first line of defense against cyber security threats. This mission includes protecting leading edge technology for some of the largest websites and broadcast environments in the world including, CNN, TBS, TNT, bleacher report, etc. The team is also charged with ensuring the cyber security of news correspondents and offices across the globe in a wide variety of locations.
What will you be doing?
- Lead the execution of the operational activities to prevent, detect and respond to attacks
- Develop innovative ways to detect threats and anomalous behavior leveraging host, network, and data logs and detection tools
- Manage a global team (Asia Pac, LATAM, Americas) of security analysts responsible for responding to cyber attacks
- Mentor and train new personnel
- Provide leadership and support during security incidents and investigations
- Drive the identification of root cause, and translate into opportunities to mitigate risk
- Optimize the processes to respond and investigate detected attacks
Drive the deployment and effective implementation of security tools across the environment What do we require from you?
5+ years experience within information security
- At least 5 years experience operating as part of a cyber-defense organization
- Mastery of one or more of the following: SIEM deployments, Host Forensics, Network Forensics, Malware Reversing, Intrusion Detection, Anomaly Detection, Threat Research
- Experience with Splunk andend point agent knowledge: i.e. FireEye, CrowdStrike, Carbon Black
- Experience withorchestration: i.e. Phantom, Demisto, Resilient a plus
- Threat intelligence and hunting experience a plus
- In depth knowledge of Windows, OSX and or *nix operating systems
- Experience protecting large internet facing applications is a plus
- Experience managing teams and/or larger projects
- Convey complicated technical analysis to senior management via investigation synopses, graphical depictions of attacks, and comprehensive presentations
- Able to manage vendor relationships for security services and technical platforms
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Responsive to challenging tasking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to document and explain technical details in a concise and understandable manner
- Strong sense of ownership and driven to manage tasks to completion
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.