Turner Broadcasting Lead Mobile Developer in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Lead Mobile Developer
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Mobile
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!Wecreate premium content and deliver exceptional experiences to fans whenever and wherever they consume content.From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Lead Developer will work with a small, dedicated team of video-centric experts to help craft the next generation of video experiences and products at Turner. The Developer will provide leadership in the development of client-side, video-focused SDKs on Mobile and Connected Devices such as iOS, Android, tvOS, FireTV, Roku, Chromecast, etc. Leadership responsibilities include participating in architecting new solutions, assigning and prioritizing tasks, mentorship of junior devs, code reviews, providing guidance for strategic initiatives, and working closely with brands on integrations and feature requests. We have a fun and friendly team atmosphere and we will be looking for someone who is both a technical fit and a good team fit.
What do we require from you?
- 8+ years Experience developing production web or mobile applications
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Strong knowledge of user device and web environments
- Experience and Interest with Video
- Strong knowledge of Mobile and Connect Device platforms
- Knowledge and interest in video stream protocols
- Knowledge and interest in ad tech
- Agile Development experience, 4-year college degree, or equivalent experience
- Other preferred skills: iOS and/or Android background, Roku background, Automation and QA experience, Restful API development, AWS/GCP/Azure knowledge, Alexa skill experience
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer.
- 2017 LinkedIn Top Company
- 2017 Best Company for Working Mothers.
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career.
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS. See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.