Turner Broadcasting Inventory Analyst, Sales Ops in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Inventory Analyst, Sales Ops
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc., a Time Warner company, creates and programs branded news; entertainment; animation and young adult; and sports media environments on television and other platforms for consumers around the world. Turner brands and businesses include CNN, HLN, CNN International and CNN.com; TBS, TNT, Turner Classic Movies and truTV; Cartoon Network, Boomerang and Adult Swim; and Turner Sports. http://www.turner.com
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What will you be doing?
- Design and analyze metrics reports that provide insight into inventory and performance trends to be used for planning purposes.
- Provide executive summaries of these metrics reports to upper management.
- Create and maintain inventory reports that provide snapshots to be used operationally upstream/downstream now as well as in the future.
- Look for trends or anomalies in the reporting results and highlight findings to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Conduct research on ways to maximize inventory--consider how we are currently doing things and look for ways to improve.
- Initiate efforts with Sales, Programming, Strategic Planning, and Creative Services to increase profitability and efficiency in commercial inventory.
- Provide ad hoc reports to senior executives on an as-needed basis.
- Be knowledgeable of inventory practices of the BMS traffic system.
- Provide assistance to other team members.
- Assume additional duties as needed to meet the evolving responsibilities of the department.
What do we need from you?
- 4-year college degree with relevant job experience
- 2+ years data analysis experience
- 2+ years media/entertainment experience a plus!
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong attention to detail
- Solid organizational skills
- PC based computer experience
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel knowledge required (pivot tables, data manipulation)
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to thrive in deadline-oriented environment
- International perspective
- Proficiency in Spanish, not required but is a plus!
- BMS, other traffic system experience a plus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.