Turner Broadcasting Interactive Coordinating Producer - Turner Sports in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Interactive Coordinating Producer - Turner Sports
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Entertainment Production/Post-Production Studio Services
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Working on Turner Sports new UEFA Champions League package for linear and digital platforms.
Responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations, sponsor integrations, & content creation for our Studio shows and digital content.
What will you be doing?
- Studio Producer for Live studio show productions
- Be a primary day to day contact with the senior leadership and the leagues for journalistic direction, content, and production related sponsorship decisions
- Create a strategic plan in all developmental stages and continue to effectively adjust in all areas for all new production opportunities
What do we require from you?
- 12+ years of Sports television/digital experience in a Production capacity
- Proven strengths in managing, leading and growing a staff Strong editorial skills
- Must be able to demonstrate an ability to evaluate content for editorial integrity Strong Soccer knowledge
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.