Turner Broadcasting Fall 2018 Intern - Turner Studios 3D Design/Visual Effects in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Fall 2018 Intern - Turner Studios 3D Design/Visual Effects
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, Turner Classic Movies, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! We are up to exciting things; new shows, new businesses like E LEAGUE, and the best election coverage on TV. Check it out at http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
- Creative Services Design VFX is looking for an 3D intern to join our award-winning team!
- Design VFX is an in-house design and digital effects group delivering customized content across the full spectrum of media platforms.
- From creation to completion, Design VFX develops and creates incredible motion graphics and print collateral for all of our network partners.
What will you be doing?
- As an 3D intern, you will have the chance to experience various essentials of Design VFX that include: - Ability to learn and subsequently perform some junior-level design duties. - Creative ideation and conceptualization for broadcast. - Learning post-production fundamentals such as design, compositing and visual effects.
What do we need from you?
- Production or broadcast or communications background desired.
- Hands-on experience with Maya and Adobe Creative Suite. C4D and/or 3ds Max a plus.
- A passion for animation, modeling, lighting and rendering.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Fall 2018 Program
- September 10ththrough December 7th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.