Turner Broadcasting Fall 2018 Intern- PGA.com Product Management in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Fall 2018 Intern- PGA.com Product Management
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media Internship/Trainee Mobile Research Sports
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Sports Story
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE! We have a lot more to come this fall!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
The PGA.com product team is responsible for planning, management, launch and the evolution of PGA.com product portfolio, which includes - PGA.com, PGAChampionship.com, Rydercup.com and supporting Apps. - Our team works with closely with business, research, design, technical and operational stakeholders to execute the PGA.com vision and strategy.
What will you be doing?
Working with PGA.com product team to support research, planning and requirements gathering for select products to support PGA.com and the 2019 PGA Championship site and apps.
What do we require from you?
- College coursework related to IT, marketing, or digital product development.
- Capacity to self-start and manage multiple projects with curiosity and resourcefulness, and meticulous attention to detail.
- Familiarity and passion for sports, ideally golf, and digital technologies.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Fall 2018 program dates are September 10th through December 7th. Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.