Turner Broadcasting Fall 2018 Intern- ELEAGUE-Digital Products in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Fall 2018 Intern- ELEAGUE-Digital Products
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media Game Development/Publishing Game QA/Localization Internship/Trainee Production/Post-Production Sports
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Turner Sports Story
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the Turner networks like TBS, TNT and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, PGATOUR.com and PGA.com. If you haven’t seen our newest venture, check out E LEAGUE! We have a lot more to come this fall!
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
The Fall 2018 ELEAGUE-Digital Products Intern will participate in and learn about esports digital product operations.
What will you be doing?
- Website copy editing
- Assisting the digital team with live event scoring
- Website operations/maintenance
- Content management
- Assisting with live streaming operations/monitoring
As well as participating in various ELEAGUE production activities What do we require from you?
Knowledge of and interest in esports is important
- Have at least a 3.0 GPA and should have a strong interest in broadcasting, communications, sports, entertainment, and esports
- Be available to commit to at least eight (8) weeks and no more than twelve (12) weeks
- Be proficient in basic computer skills and applications and be comfortable using Windows XP platforms and Apple OS
- Should possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interns must be comfortable working alone and within a team
- Familiarity with basic research skills using online search engines and databases is a plus
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Fall 2018 program dates are September 10th through December 7th. Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.