Turner Broadcasting Fall 2018 Intern, CNN Digital Mobile Apps in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Fall 2018 Intern, CNN Digital Mobile Apps
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media Internship/Trainee Mobile News
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
We manage and build consumer facing CNN products for Mobile and TV applications.
What will you be doing?
As an Intern with the TV and Mobile Apps Product team, you will:
- Create a comprehensive database of our user facing products, their core features and functionalities
- Be the front line communication with millions of CNN consumers across the globe
- Collaborate with world class product managers to explore opportunities for product enhancements
- Recommend creative solutions to consumer feedback
What do we need from you?
- A strong interest in media driven mobile and video apps
- General computer skills with some database experience preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint or Keynote experience
- Be available to commit to at least eight (8) weeks and no more than twelve (12) weeks
- Interns must be comfortable working alone and within a team
- Familiarity with basic research skills using online search engines
What's so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Fall 2018 program dates are September 10ththrough December 7th.
- Interns are paid a competitive wage based on location and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
rner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users.