Turner Broadcasting Fall 2018 Intern- Cartoon Network Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Fall 2018 Intern- Cartoon Network Digital
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Game QA/Localization Internship/Trainee Mobile
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Cartoon Network Story
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Bumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it’s the place to be. We got awesome games like the new Drillionaire 2: Tasmanian Invasion - even The Powerpuff Girls couldn’t stay away! Check it all out atcartoonnetwork.com.
See what it’s like to work here! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
The Digital department at Cartoon Network offers a wealth of interactive content for fans of all ages, including games and video that feature original show properties from Cartoon Network.
What will you be doing?
- Assisting the Quality Assurance Manager with day-to-day testing
- Create, test and maintain test plans and test cases, and execute manual tests
- Test out new games on multiple platforms
- Reproduce and document bugs
- Test out new content for CartoonNetwork.com
- Mobile app testing (iOS and Android)
What do we require from you?
We're looking for highly motivated and enthusiastic Quality Assurance Testers for a wide variety of products. Test and gain experience on console games, website testing, mobile apps, and more.
What’s so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you’d like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
Fall 2018 program dates are September 10th through December 7th. Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided. Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.