Turner Broadcasting Fall 2018 Intern- Cartoon Network Digital Design in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Fall 2018 Intern- Cartoon Network Digital Design
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media Graphics/Design/Art Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
The Cartoon Network Story
We are the ultimate destination for cartoon fans and gamers. With shows like Bumball, Teen Titans GO!, Steven Universe, and We Bare Bears it’s the place to be. We got awesome games like the new Drillionaire 2: Tasmanian Invasion - even The Powerpuff Girls couldn’t stay away! Check it all out atcartoonnetwork.com.
See what it’s like to work here! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
We connect our shows and our brand with Cartoon Network fans on digital platforms like computers, smart phones and TV apps. Our department creates fully branded and cutting edge video apps an more immersive experience like games and activities.
What will you be doing?
- Design and animation projects
- Promo and advertising graphic
- Web and mobile app graphics
- Animated icons
- Animated pieces for mobile apps or videos
- Edits/Updates to existing designs
Design Studio Support:
Assist design staff with larger projects
- Preparing presentation materials (print and digital)
- Making screengrabs and preparing graphics
Participate in Creative Brainstorms and help develop new ideas What do we require from you?
Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Photoshop
- Intermediate level of competency in Adobe Illustrator
- Working knowledge of After Effects
- Working knowledge of web design and app design
- Must be able to take and implement art direction and feedback from project team
- Ability to multitask, work independently & meet deadlines
- Curiosity, Excitement and Creativity!
Fall 2018 program dates are September 10th through December 7th. Interns are paid at minimum-wage based on location and relocation is not provided.Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6 months post-graduation. Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.