Turner Broadcasting Digital Operations Coordinator in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Digital Operations Coordinator
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of WarnerMedia along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more!From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content.We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Digital Production Coordinator
What will you be doing?
The Coordinator, Digital Production will work under the direction of Senior Director, Content Management and Digital Production and as junior staff to the Senior Manager, Digital Operations to ensure content is being updated and reflects brand priorities across our digital products.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with Manager to ensure content inside our consumer digital products is accurate, comprehensive, easy-to-use, and beautiful
- Support communication with Sales to support high-value sponsorship opportunities
- Follow Manager's direction to help improve CMS workflows, develop new CMS features/templates, and support feature testing- Under Manager's direction, implement and maintain "special" experiences for our marquee programming and high-value sponsorship opportunities
- Coordinate with Manager and Design to ensure creative assets are provided on-time and in-spec
- Collaborate with Digital Operations team to optimize user retention by testing different messaging and promotional assets
- Serve as a liaison between marketing and digital operations teams- Assist with user-acquisition campaigns
What do we require from you?
- 2+ years working at a daily content website/app, ideally video-driven
- Exemplary communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with project management a plus.
- Experience with Drupal or other content management systems
- Knowledge of basic HTML/CSS- Background working in digital media
- Understanding of analytics
- Bachelor's Degree
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.