Turner Broadcasting Counsel in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Counsel
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Legal/Business Affairs
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Turner Legal Department in Atlanta, GA is looking for an experienced privacy attorney.
What will you be doing?
- Responsibilities include providing legal counsel with regard to privacy and information security compliance, related contracting support (drafting, negotiation, advice) to business units in global media company
Areas supported include privacy, information security, technology and general corporate activity What do we require from you?
Four to eight years practicing law at a reputable law firm or comparable in house experience; privacy and technology transactional experience required, and substantive work in online privacy and information security areas preferred
- Experience with advising product, data and technology teams on privacy matters related to digital and data products, interest-based advertising, analytics and digital advertising technology, international privacy and cross border transfer issues
- Excellent academic credentials and references, solid drafting and negotiating skills, strong interpersonal skills and must be collaborative and team oriented
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to work under pressure and juggle effectively competing priorities, with excellent analytical and organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Excellent judgment and decision making skills, and the ability to interact productively with other attorneys and staff, client groups, opposing counsel and regulators But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.