Turner Broadcasting Business Process Specialist in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Business Process Specialist
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Finance/Accounting
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
This role is responsible for providing business support and financial systems training to the Finance & Accounting (F&A) user community. This role supports all major components of the Process and Systems Group.This individual will be responsible for the compliance reporting, client service metrics, project support and the creation of ad hoc presentations and stewardship reporting. Additionally, the Business Process Specialist (Business Analyst) will prepare and deliver financial systems training, and partner with end users to identify future training needs across the Finance & Accounting (F&A) community.
What will you be doing?
Business Process Support :
- Responsible for routine compliance reporting to support key financial and system processes.
- Provides support with monitoring and evaluating compliance with documentation standards, policies, procedures, and templates.
- Collaborates with user groups to identify areas of opportunity to enhance business/system capabilities as part of the documentation process.
- Prepares and edits client and leadership presentations using tools such as Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Excel.
Financial Systems Training :
- Partner with business analysts, managers and users to identify end-user training needs.
- Assist in the design and development of technical training content based on user/business needs.
- Coordinate and deliver targeted training to new and existing employees of global financial systems.
- Collaborate with project managers on financial systems projects to ensure training is created or updated to reflect the future state design.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree a plus
- Minimum of three to five years' experience providing business process support (Financial compliance/SOX, financial systems training, process documentation, etc.)
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials, Hyperion Planning Financials, Essbase, or other comparable ERP financial systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint is essential
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of finance and accounting principles
- Consulting experience a plus
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.