Turner Broadcasting Associate QA Analyst - Adult Swim Games in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Associate QA Analyst - Adult Swim Games
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Game Design Game Development/Publishing Game QA/Localization
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
TBS, Inc. is an American Media conglomerate and division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Duties: Adult Swim Games is looking for an Associate QA Analyst to fill in our testing ranks. The ideal candidates possess excellent analytical skills, meticulous attention to detail, and a love of video games. Experience in QA in the games industry is required.
What will you be doing?
- Playtest games across Steam, mobile, and consoles
- Create and execute test plans under the guidance of our QA Manager
- Record bugs in JIRA, a bug tracking database
- Effectively explain issues to Producers
- Provide private creative feedback on games in development -Regression test previously recorded bugs
- Acute analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multitask
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
What do we require from you?
- Desire to work as a team across multiple projects
Familiarity with Windows, Mac, Android, iOS, PS4, and Xbox One But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.