Turner Broadcasting Assistant Marketing Manager - Cartoon Network in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Assistant Marketing Manager - Cartoon Network
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
The Assistant Marketing Manager is responsible for the creation, development and implementation of a multi-faceted social media strategy, supporting Cartoon Network and the initiatives the network supports. This role oversees the day to day operations of the Cartoon Network social media channels, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, plus new channels that may arise like Tumblr, Pinterest, Snapchat or Musical.ly.
What will you be doing?
- Creating and maintaining the social calendar
- Coordinating and interfacing with other groups who need social content
- Working directly with the social creative team to manage budgets and resources
- Collaborating with marketing, programming, creative, research and sales to make sure social is working in concert with the overall brand direction
- Translate objectives and goals from the Senior Manager of Social Media into actionable strategic plans Work with the team to look at data and analytics to influence future creative and campaigns
- Manage budgets, payments and contracts for outside vendors for the social team
Serve as primary conduit to the social team on a day to day basis What do we require from you?
Ideal candidates are detail oriented, highly organized, enthusiastic, work well with others, motivated and adapt well to sudden changes in heat and light. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.