Turner Broadcasting Assistant Manager, Digital Promo Placement - CNN Creative Marketing in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Assistant Manager, Digital Promo Placement - CNN Creative Marketing
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
What will you be doing?
The purpose of this position is to supervise and co-manage numerous marketing and promotion responsibilities across CNN Digital.
The primary focus of this role is to support the Digital Marketing Senior Manager in the full life cycle of all brand campaigns and initiatives for all domestic news digital platforms: CNN.com, Money.com, HLNtv.com, Desktop and Mobile Display, and CNN Go, HLNgo, CNNgo streaming and All VOD providers.
Key programming includes: Politics, Series, Films, Special Reports, One-Offs and Evergreen promotions.
Additional responsibilities would include:
- Co-managing Turner Cross support and all house takeovers. This includes administration of strategic planning, creative delivery, quality control, execution and campaign analysis.
- Assuming full ownership of pre/post analysis by month, campaign and year-end for CNN Mobile, HLNGo and CNNGo
- Compiling, capturing and presenting each campaign's performance through reporting site metrics and competitive analysis.
- Providing recommendations of improvement and highlights success and growth.
- Working closely with reporting product group (Qlikview) to ensure successful program refreshes and roadmaps are prioritized.
- Working closely with internal teams such as brand, ad operations, research, strat planning, design, Quality Assurance, Turner Media Group, On-Air, Integrated, site teams, producers and Sales to ensure proper continuity, delivery and production across display and video for all house promotion on CNN News Sites/ Digital Platforms.
- The Supervisor will also assume higher level duties when Digital Sr. Manager is out of office.
What do we need from you?
- Minimum four years supervisory experience in TV marketing, communications or a related field
- Three to five years digital marketing and reporting experience
- Prior experience as a writer/producer, marketing supervisor or linear promotion placement in cable television is preferred, as is previous supervisory experience
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, mass communications or related field preferred Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.