Turner Broadcasting Assistant Designer, Cartoon Network in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Assistant Designer, Cartoon Network
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Graphics/Design/Art
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Cartoon Network is looking for an Assistant Designer that will work alongside our design team to develop and execute our creative vision across multiple platforms and spaces including motion graphics, print, social and experiential design. Must be comfortable working in varying styles and aesthetics under tight deadlines.
What will you be doing?
- Design for on-air graphics
- Key art for campaigns
- Print collateral
- Digital and social media content
- Events photo and video shoots
- Consumer products and premiums
Additional responsibilities include:
- Concepts and provides thoughtful creative solutions
- Supporting the design team with a willingness to jump in at any stage of the creative process
- Creates and releases files for print, digital and broadcast in their appropriate formats
- Produces comps and presentation materials
- Follows all department processes for archiving work and file maintenance
What do we require from you?
- Four years of design school and/or two years graphic design and illustration experience
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Premiere Pro and After Effects)
- Strong illustration, design, motion graphics, craft and typography skills.
- Solid production knowledge (preparing files for press) as well as a keen sense of the current social media landscape is also important
- Cinema 4D is helpful
- Excellent understanding of prepress
- Must be Mac proficient
- Strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Clear and calm communicator
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
See what it’s like to work at Turner!Follow us onInstagram , Twitter and Facebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.