Turner Broadcasting Senior Programming Manager in Paris, France
Posting Job Title Senior Programming Manager
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Programming
France - Paris
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the programming area, linear and non-linear channel, determining the programming strategy for one of our general entertainment channels.
- Lead the selection of new content for the channel to maximize its audience always following the values of the brand. manage the relationship with the distributors
- Manage the acquisitions budget, closing deals to secure strong content for the channel.
- Collaborate with the rest of the departments (creative services, marketing, PR, technical operations, etc) around all issues related to the channel
- Work closely with the research department to build an efficient grid and achieve ratings goals
Lead the channel’s programming team What we’re looking for:
Experience in programming in the French market (competitors landscape, grid strategy, ratings)
- Deep knowledge of general entertainment: TV and cinema.
- Negotiation skills
- Knowledge of other areas in TV: presentations, materials, etc.
- Team player