Turner Broadcasting Traffic Coordinator in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Traffic Coordinator
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Operations/General
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram , Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
- The primary purpose of the Traffic Coordinator position is to accurately traffic all Turner sold interactive campaigns with an emphasis on video, display and mobile advertising for the Turner Sports properties to help maximize revenue.
What will you be doing?
- This includes, but is not limited to, maintaining and communicating technical specs to sales, clients and agencies, securing and testing campaign creative, accurately scheduling ads in ad server software and monitoring campaign performance.
- The Traffic Coordinator will aid in decision making regarding process improvement and play an important role in campaign optimization determinations.
In addition, this position will carry a strong voice for Ad Ops withproduct andthird party vendors as well as supporting day-to-day operational issues of Turner Sports Digital Ad Sales. What do we require from you?
The ideal candidate should have 1+ year of digital advertising / online media work experience with a varied skill set that includes: outstanding interpersonal skills, meticulous attention to detail within a fast-paced environment, excellent working knowledge of campaign management,optimizations and ad trafficking.
- Other qualifications include a College degree (preferred), working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Knowledge of website basics (standard web terms, industryad standards).
- Experience in a trafficking role, ad sales environment or experience with scheduling ads into an ad server (DoubleClick DFP, FreeWheel and Operative One preferred). Knowledge of Flash, Rich Media, DHTML, HTML5 etc., familiarity with online advertising principles and Internet technologies are a plus.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.