Turner Broadcasting Talent Executive Assistant in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Talent Executive Assistant
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Administrative/Clerical
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Who is the CNN Business Administration Team?
The support staff behind the people building CNN’s current success and our future. We are a can-do collaborative team of Business Administrative professionals who are passionate about the news business and the people who make that possible. We work hard to support our business but have fun doing it and that’s what makes this job great!
What will you be doing?
The Talent Executive Assistant will primarily focus on providing a full range of administrative support to the show Anchor(s) talent such as arranging travel, maintain Outlook calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, answer and screen calls, maintain office supplies, and process invoices.
Are you who we have been looking for?
- We are looking for someone who is pro-active, polished, professional and eager.
- Able to prioritize while handling a demanding, ever-changing calendar for the anchor.
- This individual must be able to effectively coordinate the Anchor's schedule along with appropriate show staff, hair & makeup staff, and all other necessary parties to ensure shoots and meetings are executed seamlessly.
- Candidate must be able to work with high profile talent with ease.
- Must be able to work well independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
- We are looking for someone who is energetic, positive, trustworthy and hard-working and someone who will ensure the confidentiality of their clients information.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who brings solid administrative experience, and will have with the backing of a supportive, collaborative team. What do we require from you?
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of administrative support experience preferred.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You should have excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the Business Administration team.
- You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
- Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
If this opportunity accurately describes you and what you are looking for, then we look forward to considering you to join our inclusive and exciting team at CNN!
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status