Turner Broadcasting Sales / Inventory Analyst in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Sales / Inventory Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Strategic Planning/Analysis
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
/ Our Story
Turner, a Time Warner company and a leading media conglomerate, creates & programs world-class content in the news, entertainment and sports verticals. Turner content reaches hundreds of millions of consumers globally and in the US via TV and digital distribution. Turner’s consumer-facing brands include CNN, CNNMoney, Bleacher Report, TBS, TNT, CartoonNetwork, along with deep relationships with sports leagues such as the NBA, MLB, NCAA March Madness & PGA Tour.For more information, please visit: http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
The Analyst of Sales Analytics will be responsible for partnering with Ad Sales leadership, along with all parts of the sales organization. In addition to Sales, this position will work closely with the Yield Management and Programmatic teams to produce data-driven insights and processes that will generate incremental digital ad revenue. To be successful in the role you'll need to be intellectually curious, detail-oriented, open to new ideas, and possess strong communication skills.
What will you be doing?
- Building a strong relationship with peers and Directors in Sales, Revenue Operations and Technology
- Becoming a subject matter expert of sales analytics
- Delivering high quality analyses that will change how we think about Sales
- Developing analytical solutions / processes related to sales pipeline/pacing that will drive revenue and efficiencies
- Partnering with CRM Product team
- Partnering with Product Management to define standard reporting requirements for automation and enhance data capture / warehousing
- Building thorough understanding of Turner's business, ad tech, and data
What are we looking for?
- A strong strategic background, familiarity with modern data warehouses, experience with SQL-like tools, and working knowledge of Salesforce
- Experience with statistical packages a plus
- Solid knowledge of advertiser side data solutions
- Experience working with database systems and Excel
- Experience working with statistical packages and Salesforce
- Excellent statistics and strategic skills
- Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Preference for prior technology or media company experience
- Prior experience with AWS is a plus
- Predictive modeling/machine learning a plus
- Deep understanding of the sales dynamics and strategy
- Ability to partner with various teams (non-technical to technical)
- 3-5 years of experience
A bachelor's degree But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, WB, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.