Turner Broadcasting Executive Administrative Asst in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Executive Administrative Asst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
- This role will support the VPs of Marketing at truTV and goes beyond the traditional administrative tasks.
- Given the level of deliverables required by the office, this position is a critical component of the productivity output for the marketing functions with truTV.
Core responsibilities and contributions include managing the flow of all internal and external communications, strategically planning and prioritizing the calendar of meetings, activities, interfacing with both internal and external clients to create the highest return on time spent, managing the schedule to focus on deadlines and deliverables What will you be doing?
Manage the schedule of 3 busy executives, including scheduling meetings within required parameters and understanding the business, projects, people, and issues in order to best prioritize calls, meetings and visits
- Make complex travel arrangements and effectively organize travel plans
- Complete expense reports and track payments/invoices
- Answer the executive's phone and field/direct phone calls appropriately
- Build effective working relationships with a number of contacts inside and outside the company (agencies, etc.)
- Handle administrative duties as assigned, including but not limited to: making copies, sending packages, maintaining filing systems and contact lists
- Handle confidential information and maintain a professional presence at all times
- Assist in the planning and execution of internal and external network events and initiatives
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-3 years of administrative experience with executives, preferably broadcast, cable and/or entertainment industry
- Excellent problem solving skills, strong attention to detail and the ability to work independently
- Ability to handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Individual should be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) with staff at all levels
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.