Turner Broadcasting Analyst, Paid Social Discovery in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Analyst, Paid Social Discovery
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Analyst, Social Discovery is a member of the Ignite Social team within Turner Ad Sales, and will implement, plan, and measure paid social media campaigns for sponsored content across all Turner networks. The perfect candidate has both experience running paid social media campaigns and client-facing experience.
What will you be doing?
- Plan social media campaigns across Turner networks, utilizing responsible media mix, audience insights tools, and historical performance knowledge.
- Manage campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, etc., working within the native tools on each platform to execute and optimize
- Analyze campaign performance; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly, to ensure reporting ladders back to strategy and business objectives.
- Participate in discussions on tracking, tagging, and targeting related to social media.
- Create, find, and leverage custom audiences across 1st party DMP and 3rd party lists
- Keep campaign team well-informed of performance and tracking against KPIs What do we require from you?
- 2+ years working experience
- Minimum 1 year in social planning, execution, and strategy.
- Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
The Analyst, Social Discovery will ideally have the following:
- Experience executing and managing campaigns using Facebook Ads Manager & Power Editor, Google AdWords, and Twitter Ads
- Deep knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, tracking techniques, targeting options, KPIs, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills, with the ability to translate deep learnings into actionable recommendations
- Working knowledge of one or more social analytics & insights tools
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proven track record of ability to operate independently as well as with a team
- A passion for social media and television
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.