Turner Broadcasting Analyst, Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions in New York, New York
Posting Job Title Analyst, Ad Innovation and Programmatic Solutions
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United States - New York - New York
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, tbs, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, truTV, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
This role is part of the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions division of Turner Ad Sales and will report to the Manager, Activation Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions. The Analyst is responsible for working hand-in-hand with the Ad Innovation & Programmatic Solutions (AI&PS) team to develop, execute, and steward Turner's advanced advertising productions at the direction of the team. These products leverage new data, analytics and technology to create new ways to monetize Turner's assets across linear and digital. The Analyst(s) will work hand-in-hand with the AI&PS team, primarily the Manager, to provide input into process design and help project manage various advanced advertising schedules.
What will you be doing?
- Assist with internal tracking, preparing necessary data reports, developing pre- and post-result presentations, and keeping a pulse on the advanced advertising competitive landscape.
- Work hand-in-hand with the Ad Sales teams to ensure that we are exceeding both our internal and external client's expectations as it relates to product/project delivery.
- Work closely with the Strategic Planning, Account Service, Technology Operations and Data Science Divisions
What do we require from you?
- Passion for media, data science, analytics and emerging technologies
- Fluency in the fundamentals of digital and television advertising
- Solid project management skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to learn and implement complex processes and solutions
- Creative thinker who can problem solve and think outside of the box
- Good presentation skills and aptitude to be great
- Solid knowledge of linear, digital and programmatic advertising
- Base knowledge of linear and digital ad operations (ad serving, trafficking, etc.)
Knowledge of audience data systems But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.