Turner Broadcasting Presentation Coordinator in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Presentation Coordinator
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Programming
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Do you have a passion for TV and have knowledge of kid’s channels?Do you have the ability to work under pressure to daily deadlines within a fast paced environment?If so, we’d love to hear from you! We are currently recruiting a Presentation Coordinator
towork closely with the programming manager to devise creative promo campaigns for kid’s channels across the Middle East, North Africa, Greece and Cyprus.
In Europe, Middle East and Africa, Turner currently broadcasts 68 channels in 23 languages to 124 countries. It is headquartered in London and operates local offices across the region. The brand portfolio includes EMEA’s number one international news brand CNN International as well as Turner’s leading kids brands, Cartoon Network – home of global hit animation series such as The Amazing World of Gumball and Boomerang, featuring timeless classics such as Scooby-Doo, Tom & Jerry and Looney Tunes.
The main focus of this role is tobuild, complete and deliver accurate transmission schedules. This includes creating daily transmission schedules, using Vision to insert promotions, sponsorship, graphics, and download commercial files into the tx schedule with forensic attention to detail.
Other responsibilities include:
- Fine tune the tx schedule according to promo strategy documents and programming grids.
- Devise successful promo campaigns and complete monthly lists for Creative – with a brief if needed.
- Communicate effectively across playout, ad sales, programming, creative and marketing & digital teams in addition to keeping all documents up to date.
- Assist with ad hoc requests such as organising screeners, compilations and run reports from Vision and Xen (scheduling systems).
- Cover other presentation roles during annual leave or sickness.
To be successful in this role you must be a great team player who is motivated, with a can-do attitude. Organisational skills are second nature to you and attention to detail is thorough when completing tasks – even when under pressure.
Other Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in written and spoken Arabic
- Solid communication skills
- IT literate with the ability to quickly learn new systems and processes.
- Strong organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- A love for cartoons
- Team work
- Time management
- Ability to work under pressure and hit daily deadlines
Working from our London Head Office in the heart of Soho, you will have to opportunity to work for a truly global company. With Global scope and local focus, we will find and share stories that matter to our audiences. On screens of every shape and size you’ll find turner. Less Fear. More Fun. All In.
If you are interested in this position, please apply before 21/07/2017