Turner Broadcasting Digital Producer in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Digital Producer
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Temporary
Posting Job Description
The Digital Producer will be part of the Central Digital Team in EMEA and be responsible for creating and maintaning Cartoon Network and Boomerang show branded digital products and related content in multiple languages across EMEA in order to drive audience engagement, brand awareness and revenue when relevant.
The ideal candidate possesses the experience and ability to plan and lead digital projects ranging from website content, multi-platform campaigns and mobile products.
This role is a 12 month contract
What you’ll be doing:
The Digital Producer will be required to implement multi-platform projects end-to-end; from planning to delivery & roll out into several international markets in EMEA.
Work closely with internal teams (digital, creative, technical, marketing and consumer products) to understand the overall business objectives and make sure deliverables are in line with their requirements and expectations.
Create engaging and innovative products and services across the various digital platforms (web, mobile and social media) that support Turner’s content pipeline across TV, Consumer Products and Commercial departments. It could range from web games, mobile apps, video based services to stunts & campaings involving one or multiple digital platforms.
The Digital Producer will organise kick off meetings and brain storming sessions as well as develop project scopping documentation including wireframes, creative execution, functional and technical specifications and project plan.
Commission work to digital vendors, negotiate rates, prepare estimates, timelines and presenting them to relevant teams.
- Create project communications plans, prepare status reports and conduct internal or external meetings regularly to ensure effective product development and quality delivery.
- Ensure that all projects meet the best practices in usability and SEO / SEM.
Ensure optimisation of products, based on tracking of performance and usage trends/data.
Make sure Turner’s technical standards and legal requirements are implemented in the projects when required.
Work closely with the technical teams (internal and external) to make sure all products and services follow a testing plan and are fully optimised, ready for release.
Manage conflicts effectively; identifying and initiating corrective action where necessary.
Work with the Senior Digital Manager and other team members on process improvements, and other initiatives designed to improve the effectiveness and quality of digital products.
Keep on top of trends in digital development and project management through checking appropriate industry publications and newsletters as well as via attendance of conferences. What we’re looking for:
You need to be a highly motivated, organised and passionate person who is willing to manage projects with demanding requirements and take responsibility for actions, using your initiative to make suggestions and working towards successful results.
- You must excel at managing delivery, with a keen ability to define project objectives including expectations and deadlines and monitor progress against KPIs.
- In depth knowledge of Product Lifecycle from information architecture to prototyping, QA, testing, bug-fixing, publishing, review and maintenance.
- Ability to conceptualise creative and engaging ideas that can be transformed into viable digital products and the ability to present this idea to senior stakeholders.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in developing digital content & services within an international company or digital agency environment.
- Familiarity with industry’s best practices in web and mobile development including UX, UI and SEM, SEO.
- Experience in writing production briefs, product summary documents, creating decks for presentation as well as detailed production plans.
- Excellent knowledge of digital project management and production tools (e.g. MS Project, Basecamp, Trello), web, social and mobile analytics tools and bug tracking tools.
- Experience in hiring and working with external digital vendors and freelancers.
- Creatively and analytically minded – ability to find insights and transform into executable ideas and solutions.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced and time-sensitive environment.
- Stakeholder management and ability to translate technical terminology to non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience of working with multiple territories and localising projects in multiple languages is desirable
- Experience of producing, editing and encoding online video would be beneficial
- Used to working in complex, matrix-managed, collaborative organisations
- Proactive, hardworking and enthusiastic.
- Experienced in management of budgets, purchase orders and invoices.