Turner Broadcasting Digital Account Executive in London, United Kingdom
Posting Job Title Digital Account Executive
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Ad Sales
United Kingdom - London
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This is an instrumental role within a high-pressured sales team at CNNIC.The Digital Account Executive will be responsible for supporting the Digital Director as well as the Multi-Platform Ad Sales team in optimisation of digital revenue across the CNNI portfolio from existing and new digital clients. The Digital Sales Executive will take ownership of delivering best in class digital proposals answering all the regions digital clients marketing objectives utilising all CNNI’s resources.They will also assist in the coordination and communication, account management, day to day representative & client needs across the relevant market. The Digital Account Executive will have relevant media/agency experience and knowledge of agency landscape and contacts.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide digital expertise for cross-platform sales and improve digital understanding across the wider team;
- Assist in the coordination and communication, account management, day to dayrepresentative & client needs across the EMEA market;
- Campaign management, how to better existing campaigns through brain storming, optimising the campaign and finding new ways of business;
- Strategic development of proposals, presentations and other supporting documents to relevant territories and tailored to clients;
- Preparing Excel spreadsheets to monitor proposalsbeing sent;
- Assist Account Managers and Reps in identifying new prospective clients within specified markets;
- Supply Reps with appropriate leads and follow-up in identifying additional programming opportunities for existing clients;
- Assist in identifying key events within designated markets that may be important for ad sales;
- Ensure team is continuously updated and meeting to tackle all aspects of business;
- Compiling persuasive & effective sales arguments across Client Direct & Advertising Agencies for both Direct & Programmatic solutions
- Securing of conference calls, meetings, RFPs, negotiations & bookings that contribute to the regions’ annual digital revenue target.
- To assist the Region’s Digital Directors & Multi-Platform Sales Teams with sales presentations, proposals, client research and various other ad hoc tasks.
- To assist the Region’s Digital Directors with the various tasks & responsibilities that aid their respective roles.
To provide regular updates & information to Digital Directors & Regional VPs regarding the digital marketplace, competitor intelligence & prospecting lists. What we’re looking for:
2-3 Years’ Industry experience working for a digital publisher, digital advertising technology company or digital advertising agency
- Experience working directly and programmatically with agencies/agency trading desks
- Experience with digital products and creatively driving revenue from beyond advertising solutions
- Deep knowledge & understanding of CNNI & its digital solutions & opportunities i.e. AIM, NATIVE, Great Big Story, Programmatic etc.
- Education: Degree level
- Knowledge: Knowledge of Global media agency landscape and relevant country contacts crucial;
- Technical and Business: exceptional excel and PPT skills;
- Self-Management: essential to be self-motivated and able to work with team and alone when allocated certain tasks and responsibilities;
- Language: English is essential and one other European language desirable;