Turner Broadcasting Production Coordinator - TNT/tbs in Burbank, California
Posting Job Title Production Coordinator - TNT/tbs
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
United States - California - Burbank
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram , Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
- Coordinator will assist Production Executives in the management and support of all assigned licensed and in-house production. In addition to front line communication with each production office, the coordinator will facilitate the creation, tracking and transfer of relevant information and materials to the various departments within the Originals group, in Burbank, and related network departments, in Los Angeles, Atlanta and New York.
- Coordinator will assist the Production Executives in creation of all necessary materials, show breakdowns, schedules and charts, and will also provide necessary administrative/clerical support to Production Executives, as well as, general support to the production department, when necessary.
What will you be doing?
- Provide administrative assistance to Production Executives and department as needed with phones, filing, typing, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Initiate and participate in both verbal & written two-way communication with each relevant production/post production office from start of prep through delivery of each show.
- Keep Production Department Executives informed.
- Provides open communication pipeline between show production staff and production department to effectively monitor and manage both in-house and licensed productions.
- Collection, duplication, distribution, filing of relevant materials (e.g. script production drafts & revisions, production schedules, cast & crew lists, call sheets, production reports, daily progress reports, cost reports, S&P reports, etc.)
- Service provided for Burbank TNTO departments and Atlanta departments.
- Review scripts & production reports for scene deletions, dropped scenes & coverage, and omissions.
- Communicate same to Production Executives. Provide effective cover, backup & support for Production Executives when on location or otherwise out of office.
Special projects as assigned What do we require from you?
Feature or television production experience ideal and particularly some from an APOC background, in fiction (not reality programming).
- Entertainment Industry, television or related production knowledge and experience is a must. Knowledge of & facility with standard office equipment, PCsoftwareand production software. Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task and be detail oriented.
Corporate network or studio production experience and knowledge of all aspects of production from pre-production through post-production & deliver in highly desired.
- Position requires a team player in a service department of the organization.
- Must be organized, resourceful & able to work independently; a self-starter; able to prioritize & multi-task effectively; effective problem solving ability with strong analytical skills; detail oriented; flexible; ability to develop creative solutions; ability to work well under time constraints in a frequently fast-paced environment. Must be able to communicate effectively & tactfully with all levels of show personnel and company personnel in a professional manner, in person, on the telephone and using written correspondence.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.