Turner Broadcasting Executive Admin Assistant - tbs Development in Burbank, California
Posting Job Title Executive Admin Assistant - tbs Development
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Administrative/Clerical
United States - California - Burbank
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
The EAA will support the Senior Vice President, Original Programming TBS. They will be responsible for maintaining the flow of information between development and other departments within the division as well as the network. They will also coordinate, schedule a high volume of meetings on a regular basis, both within the company and the entertainment industry.
What will you be doing?
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision and handle typical entertainment assistant responsibilities along with other projects and duties at executive's discretion/direction. This person must be exceedingly well organized and flexible. The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast-paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role
What do we require from you?
- Associates' degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 plus years proven administrative experience supporting at the executive levelwithin the entertainment industry; preferably programming.
- Experience coordinating varied executive travel arrangements.
- Proficiency with utilizing MS Office & technical knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills: - leadership - client service - creativity - teamwork - organizational skills.
- Must be MS Office proficient: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- High level of confidentiality required.
- You should be extremely organized and work efficiently in a very fast paced environment.
- Communication is key in this role so excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- You should have excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently as well as part of the team.
- You should have an ability to prioritize your work so you can handle many projects simultaneously under tight deadline.
- Be flexible, dependable, and results-oriented.
- Must be professional due to direct interaction with many other executives within the company as well as writers, producers, talent and other executives within the industry.
This individual must also have a solid understanding of the entertainment industry specifically as it relates to the creative side of the business. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.