Turner Broadcasting Supervising Producer (Promo Content) in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Supervising Producer (Promo Content)
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Creative
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Turner Classic Movies (TCM) is an acclaimed cable network/lifestyle brand that presents great films, uncut and commercial-free, from the largest film libraries in the world. Celebrating the entire spectrum of film history, TCM also connects with movie fans through events like the annual TCM Classic Film Festival in Hollywood and the Watch TCM mobile app.
FilmStruck is an on-demand streaming service for cinephiles that offers a comprehensive library of contemporary and classic art house, indie, foreign and cult films. Filmstruck is the exclusive streaming home of the legendary Criterion Collection.
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
Supervising Producer, TCM/Filmstruck Brand Creative
What part will you play?
- On-Air promo writer/producer/director needed to create dazzling short-form content for linear, social and streaming platforms.
- This position will serve as creative lead on priority projects including image campaigns, topical promotion, short-form documentaries and branded content for commerce initiatives.
- The ideal candidate is an inspiring player/coach who can effectively manage or personally execute all phases of the creative process from concept to completion.
- This is a rare opportunity to make your mark on two acclaimed movie brands -- Filmstruck and Turner Classic Movies -- as part of a winning team of impassioned storytellers eager to share their appreciation for great cinema. What do we require from you?
Ideal candidates must demonstrate they are:
- A dynamic creative lead who writes copy that soars, drives edits that sing, and finds satisfaction in supporting and inspiring the work of others.
- An innovator who takes and promotes creative risks with every project.
- Prolific generator of ideas comfortable with steady work pace.
- Skilled diplomat who can collaborate effectively with other departments while balancing business and creative priorities.
- Seasoned director with visual panache and winning chemistry with talent.
- Savvy production ninja fluent in Social Media and resourceful with varied budgets.
- Reliable problem solver who can effectively balance priorities with extreme flexibility.
- Minimum 6 to 8 years promo production experience in entertainment, broadcast or cable television with a minimum of 4 to 5 years experience conceptualizing, writing and producing promos for television.
- Management experience a plus; creative coaching/mentoring experience essential.
- Basic knowledge of independent and classic cinema is helpful.
- Branded content expertise desirable.
- Active curiosity a must!
- Basic competency in Adobe Creative Suite (especially Premiere Pro).
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands