Turner Broadcasting SR QA Analyst in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title SR QA Analyst
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Technology/Information Technology
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us on Instagram , Twitter and Facebook
What part will you play?
Our Quality Assurance Analyst will use their demonstrated in-depth knowledge and understanding of testing web, mobile applications and 10 foot experiences to work with Agile development teams in support of TBS and TNT.
What will you be doing?
- Develop and implement QA methodologies, processes and documentation
- Ability to perform in an Agile environment
- Understand high-level requirements of the business
- Work closely with developers and product team to understand system and business requirements
- Develop and maintain test plans, test scripts and test results
- Perform System, Functional and Integration testing as well as Performance testing where appropriate
- Work with Product managers and Users during UAT
Contribute to the project planning process by estimating QA tasks and deliverables. What do we require from you?
5 years professional work experience as a Senior level QA Engineer
- 1 year professional experience testing mobile applications
- Experience testing connected devices a plus
- Video experience a plus
- Expert level knowledge of QA practices
- A driven individual who is a critical thinker and problem solver
- Familiar with AWS environment (S3, EC2)
- Self-starter and team-oriented
- Creative approach/thinking for breaking and testing things
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.