Turner Broadcasting Sr Prod Coordinator, Bus Admin in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Sr Prod Coordinator, Bus Admin
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This is our Story
CNN Business Administration is at the center of our global live media experience. We are the team with a front row seat to every story, every show, and every event as history is made before our eyes. We are a home for opportunities: to be part of the action, to grow, to develop, and to influence. We are the spirit behind the movement to #gothere. We are CNN. Will you join us?
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
You will support a team of skilled professionals in a fast-paced and fluid production environment both from the office and in the field as needed. In this position, you will be called upon to provide production & logistics support to the business unit and the events that the unit produces/manages. You will oversee the Special Events vitals database and be responsible for the management of the database and execution of credential needs for events. You will also provide support for the business unit VP.
What will you be doing?
Production & logistics coordination: Logistic and production support from the office and sometimes in the field for teams traveling in the field. Support on site could include set up of workspace, catering, transportation& travel. Knowledge to research and book complicated often multi-stop international travel itineraries. Knowledge of company policies, airlines, airports, customs, passport control. ETO/Schedule management for the unit. Expense Review: for the SpEv Unit and for SpEv managed projects (up to 300+ employees) and manage and reconcile departmental meeting card from expenses.
CNN Credential Database Manager:Oversee & manage database as well as the unit’s representative with EIS and legal for privacy rules & regulations. CNN contact for all event credential requests from WH international travel to political/breaking news (up to 1500 credentials per event). Establish and be point of contact for 3rd party credential vendors and US Secret Service/White House for all credential requests. Point person for SpEv on maintaining vitals database and recognizing the company’s standards and international laws around privacy/data storage.
Business support for unit to include VP; arrange travel, maintain calendar, schedule meetings, prepare expense reports, maintain filing systems, coordinate conference bridges, Mobile & computer device manager/troubleshooting. Provide research as needed and assist with presentations.
What do we require from you?
- You’ve worked in TV production for 6+ years, preferable with some live events and have a broad understanding of all facets of production.
- 5+ years of strong executive support experience
- Experience managing database & travel logistics
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- Able to work flexible hours and occasionally go on the road
- An undergraduate degree or relevant experience with production
- You mustthrive in a potentially fast paced and ever changing environment,
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and take direction from several staff members and in turn be able to prioritize & troubleshoot often with little direction.
- Must be extremely organized with a strong attention to details, work proactively, be self motivated and work well in a team environment.
Must be able to adjust to demands such as breaking news support needs (booking travel etc) or last minute deadlines. Must be on call and reachable outside of work. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.