Turner Broadcasting Senior Manager, Product Strategy in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Senior Manager, Product Strategy
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Product Management
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
What part will you play?
Newly formed Product Strategy team is being established to help Turner evolve internal capabilities to best scale direct-to-consumer products. The Senior Manager of Product Strategy will be responsible for partnering across brand and portfolio support teams to serve as faciliatory layer, in executing supporting framework and providing subject matter expertise within current teams. Includes ensuring macro priorities and umbrella strategies across data, social, marketing, monetization and tech/platform are cascaded throughout the organization and held to within week-to-week execution. Internally, role will also work heavily with portfolio teams across Technology, Research, Ad Sales, and Content Distribution.
What will you be doing?
- Partner with brand and portfolio support teams to implement framework, inclusive of new roles and products within teams
- Serve as subject matter expert to provide tactical support within brand teams as they stand-up new functions and processes
- Partner cross-functionally to help implement new engagement models and corresponding prioritization process between brands, portfolio teams, and GTO
- Communicate and socialize both role of new Product Strategy team and then on ongoing basis the macro priorities and supporting rationale
- Partner with vendors to internally productize and package their offering, developing turnkey solutions to apply across brand and portfolio teams
What do we require from you?
- Experience functioning in a consultative role to implement new initiatives, processes/engagement models or technology; either with internal or external clients
- History of standardizing and scaling new initiatives across teams
- Thorough understanding of media and tech landscapes, across ad and consumer sides, with 5-8 years' experience at cross-platform media or consumer services companies
- Experience working in a matrix organization
- Well versed with digital products across emerging platforms (web, mobile, streaming media devices, voice…)
- Ability to identify macro trends and translate to business-level application - Ability to build relationships with and influence other functional areas as well as external entities.
- Mix of qualitative and quantitative analytical skill set - Strong communication and presentation skills- both written and verbal
- Bachelor's degree in business preferred - Prior experience in a product strategy, product management, user experience or a consulting role strongly preferred
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
See what it’s like to work at Turner!Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.