Turner Broadcasting Production Coordinator-Adult Swim in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Production Coordinator-Adult Swim
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Production/Post-Production
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Bros. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment. With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels. Check it.
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
- Adult Swim On Air produceson air promotions and sponsored promotions for the network on a weekly basis.
- The group also serves as a creative resource to Marketing, PR, .com, Streams, Production and Sales/Partnerships.
- The Adult SwimOn Air Production Coordinator will assist the production and operations side of the department.
What will you be doing?
Duties include but are not limited to:
scheduling of the in-house post facility
- managing weekly assignment grids
- producing weekly streaming shows
- management of the in-house music library
- deliver weekly turn ins for air
- produce weekly sponsorship projects
- assist on billing and reconciliation
- assist VP of Production on network launches and initiatives
- coordinate travel for executives
- The Production Coordinator will also provide general department assistance for the creative staff.
What do we require from you?
- 3-5 years professional experience in production andpost production.
- Familiar with post production workflow and scheduling of post staff.
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Strong knowledge of script to screen process for all types of creative (promo, long form, streaming).
Detail oriented to manage production calendars, weekly deliveries andin house music library. But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.