Turner Broadcasting Product Manager, Omni Channel Messaging – CNN Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Product Manager, Omni Channel Messaging – CNN Digital
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Digital/Interactive Media Mobile News Product Management Strategic Planning/Analysis
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
What part will you play?
As a Product Manager Omni Channel Messaging, you will be working in a multi-disciplined, cross-functional role to collaborate with key stakeholders to lead the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of best-in-class products and experiences that will power CNN to reach our users through the most preferred channel at the time they want with the content relevant to them while improving the operational efficiencies.
What will you be doing?
Quite simply, you will be responsible for ideating, prototyping, developing and evolving products that enables CNN digital build the next generation messaging platform.
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated experience creating digital product strategies and roadmaps
- Experience in developing product or solutions for delivering relevant content using alerts and notifications through multiple channels
- Experience in Enterprise Campaign Management Platform with focus on Audience Growth, Improving Engagement and Reduce Churn
- Experience developing digital products with greater focus on Anonymous Audience
- Ability to articulate product ideas and features through story-boarding for effective Product Marketing
- Demonstrated experience executing A/B testing strategies
- Understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API’s, Push Notification Services, oAuth, HLS, JSON, XML
- 5+ years of experience building consumer-facing, multi-platform, multi-media digital products or relevant experience
- Ability to think strategically and to translate ideas into actions
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous initiatives to successful completion
- Demonstrated ability to manage, mentor and lead a team through direct or influence management
- Product Owner at the Core
- Functional and conversant understanding of common digital platform capabilities including desktop, mobile, video required
- Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver your product portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot very quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative approach to work
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate work experience
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.