Turner Broadcasting Product Manager, Digital Personalization - CNN Digital in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Product Manager, Digital Personalization - CNN Digital
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Product Management
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What part will you play?
As a Product Manager Digital Personalization, you will be working in a multidisciplined, cross-functional role to collaborate with key stakeholders to lead the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of best-in-class products and experiences that power cross-platform implicit personalization
What will you be doing?
Quite simply, you will be responsible for ideating, prototyping, developing and evolving products that enable CNN digital deliver contents across multiple platforms in a successful manner, on time and on budget.
What do we need from you?
- Demonstrated experience creating and/or executing a digital personalization strategy Experience in developing product or solutions for delivering relevant content using alerts and notifications through multiple channels
- Demonstrated experience executing A/B testing strategies
- Demonstrated experience creating digital product strategies and roadmaps
- Experience developing digital products with greater focus on anonymous audience
- Experience in digital media preferred Understanding of app ecosystems and related technologies such as REST API's, Push Notification Services, oAuth, HLS, JSON, XML
- 5+ years of experience building consumer-facing, multi-platform, multi-media digital products or relevant experience
- Ability to think strategically and to translate ideas into actions
- Ability to articulate product ideas or features through story-boarding
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple simultaneous initiatives to successful completion Demonstrated ability to manage, mentor and lead a team through direct or influence management
- Functional and conversant understanding of common digital platform capabilities including desktop, mobile, video required
- Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver your product portfolio
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot very quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative approach to work
- Bachelor's Degree or commensurate work experience
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2017LinkedIn Top Company
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.