Turner Broadcasting Manager of Financial Analysis in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Manager of Financial Analysis
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Finance/Accounting
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Turner Story
Turner is a division of Time Warner along with our sister companies, HBO and Warner Brothers. We are better known as the folks who bring you CNN, HLN, TCM, TNT, TBS, Adult Swim, Cartoon Network, Turner Sports and so much more! From cutting-edge breaking news stories, up-to-the-minute sports coverage, and the characters we grew up loving on to the shows we love today, Turner continues to be the gold standard in first class television programming and a demonstrated leader in digital content. We tell the stories the world wants to hear. Won’t you be a part of our story? http://www.turner.com/
See what it’s like to work at Turner! Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook
What part will you play?
This position exists to manage the daily activities, and to prepare, review, present and analyze accurate, relevant and timely consolidated financial reporting for the Corporate Segment ($845M gross expense before allocations, $510M DPTI). With an in-depth understanding of the Corporate segment and the strategy, this position acts as a business knowledgeable advisor by preparing and reviewing the segment forecasts, budgets, long range plans and financial or business analyses.
What will you be doing?
- This position leads the budget process; calendar, deliverables, preparation and presentation of the Corporate Segment budget.
- Additional responsibilities include operations overview for HR and Security directly supporting C-level. This position supervises 2 senior analysts providing direction around priorities, set goals and to support and assist in career development plans.
What do we require from you?
- 5+ years of relevant financial/ accounting analysis experience is required, including budgeting/forecasting and project-based financial analysis work.
- Candidate must exhibit strong initiative, executive presence and the ability to work well in a team environment.
- Initiative to propose and implement process improvements.
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and have the ability to converse with all levels of management including the ability to relate key information in clear/concise manner.
- Must be able to balance role of customer support with financial integrity.
- Must have Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Hyperion, Essbase, and PowerPoint skills are highly desired.
But wait, there’s more!
- Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2016 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.