Turner Broadcasting CNN Spring 2018 Intern - Creative Marketing in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title CNN Spring 2018 Intern - Creative Marketing
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Intern
Posting Job Description
This is our story
We are the now and the next. The power behind the people building the future. We are born from the spirit of innovation. We are created from the idea that people around the world want more, need more, deserve more. We are the home of the global digital revolution. We are CNN.
See what it’s like to work at CNN!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
What does our department do?
For the past two years the CNN Creative Marketing Department has held the Promax/BDA title of Best Global Marketing Team of The Year by producing award-winning promos for the networks of CNN Worldwide. These include promotion for:
- CNN (topicals & image promos, presentations/sizzle reels)
- CNN International
- CNN en Español
- CNN Airport Network
- Social Media (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc…)
What will you be doing?
As a valued team member you will have the opportunity to learn from the best by:
- Shadowing producers during edit sessions for promos to learn the craft of scriptwriting, editing, selecting music, and supervising voice-over sessions.
- Assisting producers by doing video research to select the best footage or the best soundbites for each project.
Serving as a production assistant on local shoots. What do we need from you?
Willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proficiency with Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc…)
- Awareness of current headlines, major news stories, etc…
What's so great about this internship?
- An opportunity to work with a great team that is passionate about the same thing you are!
- Networking opportunities to meet people that you'd like to know!
- A speaker series that introduces you to cool executives and what they do for the best brands!
- Spring 2018 program dates are January 22ndthrough April 20th.
- Interns are paid at minimum-wage and relocation is not provided.
- Participation in the internship program is reserved for students who are currently enrolled or within 6-months post-graduation.
- Most positions are targeted to upperclassmen and graduate students.
- Note to International Students: All international students will be required to provide documentation of proper visa paperwork prior to your arrival if accepted to the program.
- Due to the high volume of candidates for Turner's Internship Program, interested students are encouraged to apply for openings as soon as possible, as these positions will be filled on an ongoing basis.
- Competitive candidates are typically contacted after internships are no longer posted on the website.
- Future semester Internship postings will become available after the prior semester internships are no longer posted on the website.
rner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Females/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Protected Veterans/Disabled. Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are E-Verify users