Turner Broadcasting Cartoon Network Consumer Marketing T3 in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Cartoon Network Consumer Marketing T3
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Internship/Trainee
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
What will you be doing?
The T3 Marketing Trainee position dedicated to Consumer Marketing is an amazing opportunity for a capable, competent, and confident rising star to work alongside a seasoned group of Brand Marketing professionals to the test the waters of the exciting and evolving entertainment world. The consumer marketing team at Cartoon Network leads brand strategy for fan favorites such as Teen Titans Go!, Ben 10, Steven Universe, Powerpuff Girls, and more. We execute media campaigns and events, oversee consumer product efforts for toys, shirts, games, apps, etc., and have dedicated teams that oversee our social media efforts and content creation for digital spaces.
All this will provide the candidate (maybe you!) with an 11-month entry level position that gives insight and exposure to nearly every part of our business. We are seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated candidate ready to prove their awesomeness: only unicorns need apply. This candidate should understand and enjoy marketing. They should be keyed in to kids entertainment and animation. They should be tech savvy and proficient at standard office tools and editing software. They should be able to juggle multiple projects at once and excel at detail-oriented work. More than anything, you should be excited to prove why you deserve to be here more than anyone else.
The Consumer Marketing T3 will gain experience in a wide range of projects, including asset management, digital content strategy, audience and competitive insights, media campaigns, compiling presentations, project briefs, and general managerial support.
Responsibilities Include (but aren't limited to):
- Compiling, maintaining, and communicating highly detailed deliverable spreadsheets for off-channel media campaigns
- Creating, updating, and communicating ongoing process documents and presentations
- Assisting in event logistics including communications, database input, travel logistics, and more.
- Asset management for marketing projects and media campaigns: wrangling assets from agencies and various departments, making sure all assets are being communicated cross-departmentally and meeting deadlines
- Digital asset creation and editing
- Basic administrative tasks such as visitor requests, catering, office supplies, meeting scheduling, etc.
What we need from you!
- Extremely Organized:
- Candidate will be responsible for maintaining content calendars
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Candidate will need to meet important deadlines
- Ability to Own and take full Responsibility of Project
Candidate will be held accountable for project and assignments -
At times, candidate will be main contact for internal departments, international teams and third party agencies
- Experience working as a team and ability to contribute and fulfill collaborative projects
- Passion for video streaming apps and YouTube
- Passion and strong understanding of Cartoon Network brands and a passion for animated entertainment, emerging media, and youth culture
- A college degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Television, Research, Psychology, Media or Film is preferred
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Keynote - Basic Video Editing Skills: Ideal candidate should be comfortable handling video files, cropping, resizing, exporting, etc., using Quicktime, iMovie, Final Cut and/or Adobe Premiere
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.