Turner Broadcasting Assistant Marketing Manager - Cartoon Network in Atlanta, Georgia
Posting Job Title Assistant Marketing Manager - Cartoon Network
Time Warner Division Turner
Cable/Broadcast Television Networks
Games – Development & Publishing
Area of Interest Marketing/Promotions/Advertising
United States - Georgia - Atlanta
Position Type Full Time
Posting Job Description
About Cartoon Network / Our Story
Cartoon Network, Adult Swim and Boomerang deliver original, acquired and classic animated and live action entertainment.
With digital and gaming businesses, in-house animation production facilities, and studios on both coasts, the division is both grassroots and cutting edge. The combination draws talented people to our doors and audiences to our channels.
Check it. http://www.cartoonnetwork.com
What will you be doing?
- Support CNE Related Marketing Activities
- Assist with all aspects of planning and execution of Licensing Expo
- Work with the CNE team to develop strong sales presentations, reels and sales collateral that tell the brand stories
- Oversee execution for trade advertising campaigns and conventions
- Develop internal and external creative briefs for trade advertising campaigns and conventions
- Partner with Consumer Marketing and Franchise Management teams on all things CNE trade related
- Develop innovative and new digital, social and experiential opportunities for licensing/retail partners
- Coordinate and recommend CNE related Social Media activity
- Partner with PR & related agencies to coordinate trade announcements, events, etc.
- Interface with Key Retailers to develop activations in support of key product launches
- Assist Snr. Manager to plan and execute pro-social and network campaigns
- Assist CNE marketing budget
What do we require from you?
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Project management experience, including agency management ¥ Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge and experience in social media and digital platforms
- Passion for Cartoon Network and kid-targeted content
- Natural curiosity and enthusiasm around innovation, current trends and pop culture
- An understanding of primary and syndicated marketing research, with the ability to construct a point of view from insights
- Budget management skills
- Entertainment experience and understanding of television a plus
Computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office and Keynote But wait, there’s more!
Paid time off every year to volunteer
- 2015 Best Company forWorking Mothers
- An in-houselearning and development teamto help shape and grow your career
- Part of the Time Warner family of powerhouse brands like HBO, CNN, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, TNT, and TBS See what it’s like to work at Turner!
Follow us onInstagram,TwitterandFacebook.
Turner Broadcasting System, Inc. and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers and E-Verify users. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.